Naturyz JOINTE GOLD The Complete Joint Solution 60 Tablets
- Naturyz Jointe Gold includes 1500 mg of glucosamine, 600 mg of chondroitin, and 300 mg of methyl sulfonyl methane.
- Boswellia Serrata, Turmeric, Rosehip Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Black Pepper Extract, and Ginger root extract are among the other strong components in Naturyz Jointe.
- It takes complete care of joints and bones by reducing inflammation and improving lubrication.
- Men, women, and elderly adults who suffer from joint stress, pain, and stiffness might benefit from Naturyz Jointe Gold tablets.
- Naturyz Jointe tablets are manufactured in GMP; ISO & HACCP certified facilities where the quality, purity, and safety of the product are ensured.
Many of us deal with chronic joint pain in the elbows, knees, hands, shoulders, & elsewhere. Initially, we ignore minor pain & other symptoms related to joint health. But gradually this turns to severe joint problems like arthritis, osteoarthritis, etc. For which we often take Pain relievers or anti-inflammatory medicines such as ibuprofen, acetaminophen to relieve joint pain. But depending on the medicines all the time is not a good option. Jointe Gold, a product from Naturyz, includes Glucosamine, Chondroitin, MSM (Methyl Sulfonyl Methane), Boswellia Extract, Turmeric, Rosehip Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, and Ginger Root Extract, among other powerful nutrients. All these ingredients help in providing strength, lubrication, flexibility, mobility & comfort to joints and are therefore known to be beneficial for joint well-being.
What exactly is a joint?
In our body where two or more bones are joined together is called a joint. The Joints can be rigid, as the joints between the bones in your skull, shoulders, knees, and hips. While many joints have cartilage on the ends of the bones where they come together. Healthy cartilage enables humans to move by allowing bones to move over one another while also preventing them from friction. There are multiple reasons due to which Joint health can be degraded and it is seen by different symptoms like
- Loss of cartilage
- Stiffening of ligaments and tendons
- Reduction in joint mobility
- Reduction in bone density
How much joint health matters?
Healthy joints allow us to jump, play sports, run, and walk and do all other things that we like to do. Any damage that occurs to joints from injury or disease can cause a lot of pain and also hinder movements. Several conditions can lead to painful joints, including bursitis, arthritis, strains, sprains, osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis & other injuries.
How to Keep Joints Healthy?
A well-balanced diet, regular physical exercise, avoiding accidents, and getting enough sleep can help you stay healthy and maintain the health of your joints. Healthy joints will help you to stay mobile as you age. There are some things you can do to defend your joints throughout your life.
- Maintain healthy weight limits the amount of stress on joints and reduces the risk of joint damage.
- Stay active & avoid staying in one position for too long this can help to reduce joint stiffness.
- Use the correct posture as the proper posture can prevent added stress on joints and reduces the risk of injury to the surrounding muscles.
- Eat healthy foods such as nuts, dairy products, etc. For joint care &keeping your bones strong
Naturyz Jointe Gold - the complete joint solution
It’s a natural element of cartilage that prevents bones from rubbing against each other.
It’s a building block of cartilage that prevents cartilage breakdown.
MSM (MethySulfonyl Methane)
Support joint health and improves joint movement & functioning.
It has anti-inflammatory properties which help in reducing joint pain & ache.
Curcumin is an active compound in turmeric which has anti-inflammatory and pain-relieving effects.
Contains active components polyphenols and anthocyanins, which are known to ease joint inflammation & prevent joint damage.
It supplies lubrication to the joints and acts as a shock absorber within the joints.
Ginger Root Extract
It has anti-inflammatory properties which seem to help relieve pain & improve the function of joints.