Naturyz Beginner’s RAW WHEY PROTEIN With Whey Protein Concentrate & Digezyme 1Kg
- Beginner’s Raw Whey Protein delivers premium protein profile as it’s each Serving provides 26g of Protein with impressive amino acid profile that includes 5.28g BCAA’s and 11.1g EAA’s.
- Beginner’s Raw Whey Protein contains Digezyme which is a Multi Enzyme blend made up of 5 enzymes Protease, Amylase, lactase, Cellulase & Lipase. This unique blend helps to maximize digestion and absorption of the protein and reduces bloating problem that most beginner faces upon protein consumption
- It contains International quality Raw Whey Protein Concentrate. Each pack of NATURYZ Beginners Raw Whey Protein is manufactured in a GMP, ISO 22000 & HACCP Certified facility to ensure its quality and efficacy.
- Beginner’s Raw Whey Protein can be taken right before & after your intense workout session to build energy, speeds up Recovery, reduces Muscle Soreness & stimulates new Muscle Synthesis.
- Our product is free from any Banned substances or steroid as per NADA/WADA list, making it completely safe to consume. It has no preservatives, no soy, no additives. It’s 100% Whey Protein.
Why our body need Protein?
Either we are looking for weight gain, weight loss or to maintain our physique. Either we belong to bodybuilding or general health fitness. All of us need protein as it is the building block which builds our muscles, repair the muscles and help body in growth & development. Protein powers our body as it-
- Stimulates muscle building
- Improves fat burning
- Important for heart health
- Helps in bone metabolism
- Helps maintain an ideal weight
- Helps in hormone balance
- Makes skin healthy
- Improved Immune system
Not getting the required quantity of protein can leads to protein deficiency in body. This deficiency can be seen through few symptoms like- Loss of muscles, hair thinning, brittle hair, skin lesions, stunted growth etc.
How much protein do we need every day?
When we eat, our body takes protein and breaks it down to amino acids which are used by our body. Protein requirement of body depends on activity level and fitness goal. Let’s know about it with help of these categories-
- First who are less active; who perform workout in gym only three times in a week. They need 1g/kg body weight protein. This means if your weigh is 80 kg, then you need 80g protein in a day.
- Second are those who are highly active and perform workout 5-6 times in a week. They need 1.5g/kg body weight protein every day. This means if your weigh is 80 kg, then you need 80g protein in a day.
Absorption of Protein in Body
- Our body can absorb protein upto 25g-50g, it depends on our muscle maturity, activity level and our workout experience. Not everyone can consume 50g protein at once.
- Protein absorption of your body gradually increases when your muscle is matured and you get experienced.
- Those who are beginners who have just started going to gym do not have fully develop muscles; their body can absorb 26g of protein per serving.
- If beginner or an intermediate who do not have fully develop muscles, consume 50g protein at once; then their body only utilizes half of the protein and wastes half the protein.
What Makes Naturyz Beginner’s Raw Whey Protein an ideal protein supplement for Beginner’s?
Naturyz Beginner’s Raw Whey Protein is the specified protein made for beginners keeping in mind all their needs like high protein requirement, no bloating issue and budget friendly. Naturyz Beginner’s Whey Protein is the ideal protein supplement for any beginner.
How to use Naturyz Beginner’s Raw Whey Protein?
Add 1 scoop of Beginner’s Whey Protein to 250-300ml of water. To make it taste better you can add it to your banana, strawberry or chickoo shake.
When to use Naturyz Beginner’s Raw Whey Protein?
To prevent muscle breakdown caused by fasting of 6-8 hours during Sleep at night.
After workout muscle starts starving and need more protein as compare to other time of the day.
To keep body in an anabolic state and positive nitrogen balance throughout the day.
To prevents muscle from going into a catabolic state and prevent muscle breakdown.